Hi, this is Wilson Wu!
UX designer currently works
@ Verily (Google Life Sciences)
Instead of being a skyscraper, I always consider myself a bridge, which connects, communicates and conduces. I have an enthusiastic attitude that is contagious to all of my colleagues. Therefore, I devote myself to be a facilitator. Not only in the professional environment but also in creating a positive relationship between people and technology.
I have an academic background in industrial design and HCI, professional experience as a Product Designer, creating positive impacts for startups, in-house teams, agencies, and freelance projects across the world.
From a holistic standpoint of different design faculties, I can identify the many and various factors that have an impact on a complex situation and converge it into a systematic design strategy.
My specialties include user experience design, interaction design, visual communication, and industrial design.
Some of the best clients and organizations I worked/partnered with...
more about me...
I come from Taiwan. One of the most cultural-diverse islands in Asia.
I believe that being a good facilitator is the key to being a good designer.
I love museums and exhibitions, and have experience in curating.
Try to master the art of
"Not taking yourself too seriously."
I like experimenting, and yes, sometimes it leads to a thrilling big mess.
On the weekend, you can find me enjoying ice cream at the beach.
Alphabet Inc. Verily Life Sciences, Device UX
- User Experience Designer, 2021-now
Dubberly Design Office
- Interaction Designer, 2020-2021
- Clients: Google, Eli Lilly Company
HTC Corporation, Healthcare/DeepQ
- User Experience Designer, 2019
Trend Micro Inc. Department of Human Interface Engineering
- Consumer Division, User Interface Designer, 2017-2019
- Summer Intern, 2017
CviLux Group, IOT x Elder Healthcare
- Product Designer, 2017-2018
- The 4th YODEX Venture Challenge Program
Shih Chien University, Department of Industrial Design, Design Psychology Lab
- Researcher, 2017-2018
Dong-Hai Hospital Design Studio
- Designer/Exhibition Curator, 2016
California College of the Arts
Master of Design, Interaction Design (HCI), 2019-2020
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, College of Design
Graduate Program, Design, 2019
Shih Chien Univesity, Department of Industrial Design
Bachelor of Art, Industrial Design, 2014-2018
The New School of San Francisco, Equity and Remote Learning
- Design Consultant, Feb. 2020 - Dec. 2020
The Crucible, Future Committee
- Design Consultant, Oct.2019 - Dec. 2019
2019 Service Design Plus
- Volunteer / Photographer, Mar.2019
2016 World Design Capital Taipei
- Volunteer / Recruiter, Oct.2015 - Dec.2016
The 4th YODEX Venture Challenge Award
- Bronze Prize/ 3rd Place
Yahoo! Taiwan - One Day Designer
- Participant, Apr.2017
Brainstorming - SCID Summer Camp
- Event General Coordinate Team
- Lead Visual Design, Jun.2016
The 37th YODEX - Young Designer Exhibition, Taipei
- Exhibitor, May.2018
Stitch- Shih Chien University Dept. Industrial Design, Taipei
Product Design Junior Year Exhibition
- Lead Visual Design, Exhibitor, Jun.2018
The 9th Cross-strait Cultural Industries Fair Xiamen, Xiamen
Shih Chien University Dept. Industrial Design
- Exhibition Curatorial Team, Curator, Nov.2016
2016 World Design Capital Taipei: The Square, Taipei
- Event Curation Team, Exhibitor, Jun.2016
The 36th YODEX - Young Designer Exhibition, Taipei
- SCID Exhibiting Staff, May.2016
Shi-More-Shih Chien University Dept. Industrial Design, Taipei
Product Design Sophomore Year Exhibition
- Executive Coordinator, Exhibitor, Jan.2016
Shou-Gan - Shih Chien University Dept. Industrial Design, Taipei
Fresh Year 2015 Exhibition
- Lead Visual Design, Jun.2015